If you need a smile makeover for whatever reason, the Smile Design Center of Westchester is the best place to reinvent your smile. Our highly qualified and widely experienced dentist, Dr. Sapozhnik and his team, can help you to smile again with a new beautiful smile. We can change the color and shape of your teeth. We can rejuvenate your mouth with dermal fillers. We can even give you a full mouth rehabilitation if you have missing teeth or if the structure of your teeth has been affected by grinding of teeth or clenching of the jaws or trauma.
A smile makeover is the process of improving the appearance of the smile through one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as:
- Veneers to cover damaged teeth.
- Root canal therapy to repair a rotten tooth.
- Dental bridges to replace missing teeth.
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth.
- Dental crowns to replace missing teeth.
- Orthodontics to correct the bite and crooked teeth.
- Composite bonding to lengthen teeth that have been shorted by wear and tear.
- Tooth whitening to improve the color of stained or dulled teeth. Silver or amalgam dental fillings can be replaced with tooth-colored composite restorations.
Dr. Sapozhnik will consider your facial appearance, skin tone, hair color, tooth color, the smile line, tooth proportions, tooth width, tooth display, tooth length, gum tissue and lips when planning a makeover. He will also assess the alignment and spacing of your teeth, missing teeth, uneven teeth, cracked teeth and chipped teeth, and gummy smile.
Using the information, Dr. Sapozhnik develops a smile makeover treatment plan designed to achieve your goals. This usually includes a number of cosmetic and functional restoration procedures and in certain cases even maxillofacial surgery is considered.
The result will be a brilliant and beautiful smile that makes you look younger and either more feminine or more masculine. The dentist will teach you how to take care of your smile and how often you should go to his office for maintenance work.