The Smile Design Center of Westchester is the home of cosmetic dentistry. A damaged smile robs people of their self-image and joy and it affects how people view each other. If you are too self-conscious when you smile, because of tarnished teeth, lost teeth, damaged teeth, crooked teeth, or gaps between teeth, you may want to talk to Dr. Sapozhnik about cosmetic dentistry. The main purpose of cosmetic dentistry is to improve the looks by improving the appearance of the mouth, the teeth and the smile. But sometimes it restores certain functions of your teeth as well.
The most common procedures used in cosmetic dentistry are fairly simple but others are more complex and require specialized care. From teeth whitening to custom-made porcelain veneers and implants, Dr. Sapozhnik of Smile Design Center can transform your smile to meet your unique needs and goals. He offers personalized care that can meet your needs with lasting results designed to support your long-term dental health.
Dr. Sapozhnik is expertly trained and experienced in cosmetic procedures. This is often reflected in the quality and longevity of his results and the positive feedback of his clients. He is known for combining state-of-the-art technology, the latest techniques and high-quality materials in order to give his clients safe, comfortable, beautiful and lasting results. The customer experience in the hands of Smile Design Center means that our services are recommended through word of mouth by highly satisfied customers.
Dr Sapozhnik offers the following full range of cosmetic dental services:
- Inlays and onlays: indirect fillings which are made by a dental laboratory and used when a tooth has mild to moderate decay and there is insufficient tooth structure to support a filling.
- Teeth whitening for a brilliant smile.
- Composite bonding: repair of decayed, damaged or discolored teeth using material that resembles the color of the tooth enamel.
- Dental veneers: made to resemble a person’s natural teeth; they look exceptionally realistic and can resolve a number of cosmetic problems.
- Dental implants and crowns: the dentist inserts a tiny titanium screw into the jaw bone which then supports a crown which looks exactly like a natural tooth.
- Orthodontics: we put braces to straighten crooked teeth.